Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Tourism Calgary featured in June issue of Business in Calgary. Read article here.
Regional Media Events (Calgary/Edmonton)
In partnership with Travel Alberta, Tourism Calgary...
In partnership with Travel Alberta and Banff Lake Louise Tourism, Tourism Calgary...
Business in Calgary article on the return of the JUNO Awards to Calgary.
Business in Calgary article on Tourism Calgary’s Multifaceted Organizational Strategy
Canada’s music awards stampede into town. Calgary to host the 2016 JUNO Awards.
Business in Calgary article on marketing Calgary to the U.S.
Tourism Calgary launches online video campaign targeting regional travellers. Meet Auto Phil – your auto-filling tour guide to Calgary.
Over 400 athletes to compete in qualifying competition
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships