Tourism Calgary News
Sharing Tourism Calgary research, job postings, news releases, report releases and much more as soon as they are available for release.
Business in Calgary article on the return of the JUNO Awards to Calgary.
Business in Calgary article on Tourism Calgary’s Multifaceted Organizational Strategy
Canada’s music awards stampede into town. Calgary to host the 2016 JUNO Awards.
Business in Calgary article on marketing Calgary to the U.S.
Tourism Calgary launches online video campaign targeting regional travellers. Meet Auto Phil – your auto-filling tour guide to Calgary.
Over 400 athletes to compete in qualifying competition
Hosts announced for Badminton Canada 2015 and 2016 Canadian Open Grand Prix, 2016 Canadian Senior National Championships and 2016 Canadian Masters Championships
Tourism Calgary pleased to name Cindy Ady as CEO. After serving as Interim CEO, Cindy Ady has been appointed to permanent role.
Judo Canada is pleased to announce that the city of Calgary, Alberta has been selected from a process in which over 10 cities were involved to be host to the 2016-18 National Judo Championships.
Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship. 10,000 volleyball players from grassroots to national level to converge in Calgary on May 2015 for the Canadian Open Championship.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships