Brand Standards Guide
The world is discovering Calgary. The city’s cachet as a global tourism destination has increased immensely in recent years. The New York Times and The Guardian newspapers have rated the city a top 2014 holiday destination. Global media outlets confidently recommend the city’s new and improved attractions, recreational opportunities, exciting arts, culinary and commercial spheres.
The warmth of our people and the polished charm of our physical landscape draw regional, national and international travellers in ever-greater numbers. Getting the word out in the form of colourful, compelling and consistent storytelling is crucial in boosting this visitor traffic.
Tourism Calgary’s Brand Standards Guide is intended to help you craft and share your own rich and appealing stories about Calgary’s people and places.
Please contact our Manager, Brand Vanessa Gagnon firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2015 Tourism Calgary Brand Standards Guide - Download PDF
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships