2015 Co-op Marketing Program
Tourism Calgary is inviting you to get involved in our 2015 regional marketing campaign designed to drive awareness for Calgary and increase tourism revenue. Together we will have a greater impact in our regional markets.
The 2015 marketing campaign is built on successes and research gained from the past four years of regional marketing activities in target cities Edmonton, Regina, and Saskatoon to bring more people to Calgary for memorable experiences. Media advertising buys will be customized based on partner timeline, budget and message.
Four great reasons to get involved:
- Targeting a prime market - regional visitor spending is high
- Unification – one campaign, one voice, selling one destination
- Leverage funds in this joint advertising opportunity
- Negotiated media buy savings
View 2015 Program
See the full program strategy here.
- Calgary To Host The 2016 JUNO Awards
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships
Ki Modern Japanese + Bar