Tourism Calgary is the official destination marketing organization for Calgary's tourism industry. Our organization has specialized in the marketing and promotion of Calgary and area as the destination of choice for leisure and business travel for more than 50 years. Annually tourism contributes $1.6 billion in visitor spending to the local community and employs 1 in 10 working Calgarians.
One innovative strategy, One powerful brand, One distinctive destination.
Inspire more people to visit Calgary for memorable experiences.
Tourism Calgary’s Board of Directors and staff have expressed the values they support and aspire to maintain for their own personal behaviour and for the organization as a whole.
Tourism Calgary is an organization that:
- Provides leadership;
- Operates with integrity, transparency and accountability;
- Is collaborative and respectful in working with co-workers and the community;
- Allows for innovation and entrepreneurship in the way we think and resolve challenges;
- Gives people a sense of being valued and provides everyone with an opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success; and
- Respects the balance between work and personal life.
- Announcement: Tourism Calgary Names CEO
- Judo Canada Selects Calgary for National Championships 2016-18
- Calgary to host World League volleyball match during 2015 Canadian Open Championship
- Tourism Report Projects Significant Labour Shortages and Recommends Corrective Actions
- GM Announcement
- Canada Ranked as #1 Country to Visit
- Calgary Sport Tourism Authority Award Winner Announcement
- Calgary names as host of the 2015 Skate Canada Adult Figure Skating Champiionships